Subject: Advert: LIGHT-ROM 3 is coming! 3 CD-ROMs!
From: [email-masked] (Michael Meshew)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 17:48 EDT

L I G H T  -  R O M  3  I S   C O M I N G   N O V E M B E R  1 3 T H  !

        ( for all versions & platforms of Lightwave 4.0 )

    LIGHT-ROM 3 will be shipping this November 13th. LIGHT-ROM 3 will be 
a 3 CD-ROM set and will sell for only $49.95! Orders can not be placed
in advance & will be accepted starting November 13, 1995.

   LIGHT-ROM 3 consists of;

ROM #1 - Over 6,500 Lightwave objects from BBS's, Internet Sites and
          exclusive contributions from all around the world! All of 
           the objects include thumbnail renderings for easy previewing.
            All of the Lightwave content has been renamed & restructured
             to fit the requirements of Lightwave 4.0 and their 
              "Content Directory" function for easy loading with
                Lightwave 4.0 as well as early versions of Lightwave 
                 for the Amiga. The previous versions of LIGHT-ROM do
                  NOT have this compatability between ALL versions of
                   Lightwave! ROM #1 also includes a selection of useful
                    PC & Amiga PD/Shareware programs, demos, plugins, 
                     text files, tutorials and a stunning 360 frame Jpeg
                      image sequence created with World Construction Set
                       Version 2 available soon for several platforms by
                        Questar Productions.

ROM #2 - Includes a collection of 100 megs of 3D Studio objects, 175 megs
          of Imagine objects, 30 megs of Sculpt 3D objects, 7 megs of 
           Real 3D objects, over 700 Jpeg textures (with thumbnail 
            renderings for easy previewing), PD/Shareware programs for 
             PC & Amiga for graphics and a VideoToaster directory
              with CG fonts, wipes and text files.

ROM #3 - Bonus "DEM-ROM" consists of over 1,100 digital elevation maps
          for use in World Construction Set, VistaPro and Scenery 
           Animator on ALL platforms! Each DEM is represented with a 
            thumbnail rendering of its topographical map.

    LIGHT-ROM 3 will sell for $49.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling to the 
U.S. & Canada, $6.95 for international orders. MasterCard & Visa is 
accepted. A toll free number will be provided in early November.

   If you are interested in receiving a free copy of LR3, contributions
to a future issue of LIGHT-ROM will be accepted. You must contact me by
writing or Email for the details. Generally, your work has to be 
approved, and of sufficient quality to qualify for a free copy of LR3.
In other words, a logo or a single 10K chair will NOT qualify for a 
free copy! You are only granting me the rights to publish your work on 
any CD-ROM I may produce. Your work is still your own & you may use it
to contribute to other CD ROM collections if you wish.  3D Lightwave
objects are preferred, but homemade professional textures can also be
accepted. If your contribution is submitted and not accepted, I will
not use it.

   Advertising for LIGHT-ROM 3 starts this November with full page
color ads in VideoToaster User, LightwavePro and Amazing Computing 
magazines.

  LIGHT-ROM 3 is published by Graphic Detail Inc. Any distributors
(domestic or foreign) who are interested in selling LR3 are encouraged
to contact Michael Meshew at (502)363-2986 or [email-masked] for
information.

Thank You!

Michael Meshew
Graphic Detail Inc
4556 South Third Street
Louisville, Ky. 40214
(502)363-2986    voice & fax
[email-masked]

LIGHT-ROM 3 is a registered trademark and DEM-ROM is a trademark of
Graphic Detail Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their
respective owners.
--
[email-masked] (Michael Meshew) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]